Thursday, April 19, 2007

Lonely days

Seems I can't get my mind focused on anything lately. The Virginia Tech issue has been on my mind and frankly I just don't want to talk about it. Too many things that are way too wrong and everyone wants to prove their point out of it.

I didn't skip my two classes this week, my plans got changed. My son was involved in an accident on Sunday. No one was hurt, but his car is pretty messed up. It's drivable, but not legally (no tail lights anymore). At 17 nothing is ever his fault. This one wasn't really and he probably couldn't have prevented it, but.... So, for at least a few days, maybe two weeks, he's diminished to bumming rides and not from other teenagers. Insurance promises they will come out this week, but I haven't heard from them yet. We'll see how they do.

Still looking for ideas/opinions on Crime & Punishment. See my post from a couple days ago. I suspect that the Virginia Tech incident has distracted everyone.

No comments: