Sunday, May 20, 2007

Nobody knows it but me

Friday's beating was not as severe as I had feared. Somehow, showing up in person helped.

Saturday was a lost day. I accomplished very little of what I wanted. Everytime I wanted to get something done, the rug was pulled out from under me so that I couldn't do what I wanted. Such is life. But it is frustrating.

Sunday. First day of the week. A day to go to church and become refreshed. Only I don't feel like starting a new week. The song in the subject line came to me.

It's going to be one of those days.

Tomorrow morning I have to get up very early (4:30 or so) to catch a plane. Short flight, layover, another short flight, layover, 2 hour car ride. Stand-up straight, smile, think on your feet, take a friend to dinner, don't drink to much, say nice things, crash for the night and then reverse all of the above for Tuesday. Don't I sound excited?

A rough week ahead.

No comments: