Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Can the fist bump mix with business?

Back on June 11, I predicted that business would begin to mimic the Obama Hand Bump (OHB). See my prediction here. This morning's USA Today explores this prediction. I couldn't find the article online, but received a paper copy on the door of my hotel room. Pictures of Bush hand-bumping a young male and Obama hand bumping an adult male adorn the article, details about ChaCha's CEO Scott Jones and Moen faucet maker president North Olmsted are in the article, all supporting the hand bump.

Just remember you read it here first.

3 comments:

The Elliotts said...

I think you should call USA Today and tell them that you want royalties to the story. They obviously found your blog, read it, and then started researching it.

Randy said...

That's exactly what I'm thinking!

Brooke said...

Aw, yeah!

**hand bump for Randy**