Thursday, February 05, 2009

Graham Says Obama Is 'AWOL' on Stimulus Debate

For those of you unfamiliar with SC politics, Senator Lindsey Graham is about as far from conservative as you can be and still be in the Republican party. I told someone last year that he had never met a compromise he didn't like.

So him saying President Obama is not showing leadership is disheartening. I've read the article (here) and I'm not 100% sure I know how I feel about this. It just seemed a little unusual....

3 comments:

commoncents said...

Interesting post here - keep up the great work!

Would you like to have a link exchange with our blog COMMON CENTS where we blog about the issues of the day??

http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud when I read that earlier! The more I follow his legislative decisions, the more I am glad I didn't vote for him in November!

Randy said...

Commoncents - I checked out your blog and I'll watch if for a few days. Thanks for the comments.

Adam - Well, I did vote for him, but he really made me wish I had voted in the primaries (for someone else).